Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random things about me...

1. I will eat just about anything once. I like sushi, calamari and other weird stuff.

2. Once on a trip to Cancun I nearly drowned. Don't swim when there are red flags out :)

3. I swam competitively when I was young. At a swim meet when I was 5 a college tried to recruit me. (this makes #2 even worse)

4. On a trip to Germany I bought a cukoo clock for my brother and carried it all over the rest of Europe. Off trains...on trains...off..on. Only for you bro!

5. Chris and I started dating right after I turned 14 and the rest was history. He was the only guy I had ever been on a date with!

6. I always wanted to be a Rockette.

7. I have enough Native American ancestry to claim that as my legal ethnicity. I am 1/16. Didn't the blonde hair and blue eyes just give that one away? :)

8. Even though I am a very white girl...I tan really easily and really fast. I have only burned 2 times in my life and never have blistered. (see #7)

9. At one time I had 10 great danes living in my house.

10. I am a country girl at heart. I was a member of FFA in high school and did soil judging. I have run a combine and love to ride horses.

11. If I had to choose between losing all the salt from my diet or all the sugar...I'd lose the sugar. I love salty things.

12. In college I took 22 hours one semester.

13. I know how to weld.

14. Music moves me. I used to lead worship at a small church and truly desire to get back in a worship band someday.

15. On that...I have experimented with (not played well) 9 instruments.

16. My favorite dessert would have to be a toss up between ice cream and eclair cake

17. I am very outdoorsy. All my favorite activities are outside; running, 4-wheeling, hiking, etc...

18. I love to travel and think it is an essential to life. I have been to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, England, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland and around the lower 48.

19. My original Nintendo still works!

20. At last account I can still do a back handspring.

21. I am a coffee fanatic. I really like strong espresso.

22. One summer I helped bottle feed and raise a fawn. Her name is Jane Doe (ha ha) and she was so tame she thought she was a dog. She rode in the truck, followed you everywhere, ate dog food... We still see her occasionally at Cee Vee.

23. I think motorcycles are so fun. Chris and I owned 2 and loved riding together.

24. My nickname in junior high and high school was LaQuita

25. I have never been drunk. I don't have a problem with having some drinks, but just not to excess. My favorite drink is a margarita...salted rim...on the rocks please!

1 comment:

frannie said...

WHAT.... WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH #25. LOL