Sunday, March 1, 2009

Running plans...

So a while back I decided it would be fun to run a 5K in the Amarillo March of Dimes.  Quickly it turned into a 10k.  Well, as time has gone on I have really enjoyed running and my marathon plans keep changing.  As of this morning the furthest I had run was 4.5 miles.  Not anymore!  I nearly doubled my longest by running 8.5 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes!!!  It was so fun.  So, now I've been thinking that in 2 more months of training...could I be ready for a 1/2 marathon?! That totals 13 flippin' miles!!  I never would've thought I'd run anything close to that.  Also, I've decided I'll be joining some others from C town in the OKC Memorial Run in April instead.  We're all going to go down the day before cause the race starts at 6:30 am.  I think it will be very memorable.
Hmmm....decisions, decisions.... 

No comments: